Friday, October 15, 2010

Foggy Friday

I am heading off to my counselor in a little while to talk about some wheels I have set in motion the past few weeks. I feel strong enough to deal with it on my own but I thought it wouldn't hurt.

I am at a crossroads in my life where it seems the universe is starting to work with me instead of against me. Owning my reclaimed power recently has started opening doors and getting attention. What seemed impossible before seems possible now and somethings don't really matter anymore.

I met with someone in the program this morning who is aware that I have stopped going to meetings and in a round about way tried to get me to commit to meeting her at a meeting on Sunday. I kindly declined.

I am going kayaking on Sunday and it is something I have wanted to do for a long time. Each person must find their own way and I have struggled with this many times. What works for me, may not work for someone else.

I appreciate the concern but for now I feel nothing but freedom and it feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment