Thursday, October 28, 2010

Letting Go - Again

The meeting has been postponed for now. For a moment I just wanted things wrapped up as I stated, yesterday. But I guess the timing isn't exactly right. God's time is perfection, mine is not. So I will wait and it will all work out the way it is suppose to, this I truly believe.

I am good with this delay, because I am busy and stressed with my schedule and truthfully it threw me off when a date was set. I just wanted to be done and free from the thoughts of what might have been.

I was re-reading Eat, Pray and Love last night and her summary of what she learned from her time in prayer and I could understand with such clarity her thoughts on love and our nature to seek a spiritual path. The peace we find when we step aside and let our higher selves run our lives. Without the fear and worry without grasping for something or someone to fill the void and satisfy our hunger.

Seeing everyone from a higher place, a spiritual place, can remove the feeling that it is personal and that ultimately we are not worthy of what we want so badly, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment